Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Joyful Elephant Wall Hanging

Isn't there something so adorable about elephants? I've always thought of elephants as true gentle giants. I feel certain that in real life they are loud, smelly, and ill tempered - much like us, now that I think about it.

That doesn't mean that I don't harbor a love of elephants. When I saw this design at Windham Fabrics, I knew I had to make my own.

I was a little surprised that the elephant on the appliqué pattern wasn't reversed. And since I'd already printed it out, I decided not to reverse it when I made it. That makes mine a mirror image of the original but I'm okay with it. I still think it's incredibly adorable.

What do you think?


More photos are available here: Joyful Elephant Wall Hanging.

Joyful Elephant Wall Hanging is available in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment